Vanderbilt's Careers in Medicine program has received a great deal of attention in recent literature. We encourage you to explore the following journal articles to learn more about us!
- Sweeney KR, Fritz RA, Rodgers SM. Careers in medicine at Vanderbilt University School of Medicine: an innovative approach to specialty exploration and selection. Academic medicine : journal of the Association of American Medical Colleges. 2012 Jul;87(7). 942-8. PMID: 22622212 [PubMed].
- Ghodasara SL, Davidson MA, Reich MS, Savoie CV, Rodgers SM. Assessing student mental health at the Vanderbilt University School of Medicine. Academic medicine : journal of the Association of American Medical Colleges. 2011 Jan;86(1). 116-21. PMID: 21099385 [PubMed].
- Sastre EA, Burke EE, Silverstein E, Kupperman A, Rymer JA, Davidson MA, Rodgers SM, Fleming AE. Improvements in medical school wellness and career counseling: A comparison of one-on-one advising to an Advisory College Program. Medical teacher. 32(10). e429-35. PMID: 20854149 [PubMed].
- Rosenbaum BP, Gorrindo TL, Patel SG, McTigue MP, Rodgers SM, Miller BM. Medical student involvement in website development. Medical teacher. 2009 Jul;31(7). 627-33. PMID: 19811147 [PubMed].
- Long DJ, Patel SG, Rosenbaum BP, Rodgers SM. Easing specialty selection with a web-based shadowing programme. Medical education. 2007 Nov;41(11). 1090-1. PMID: 17973771 [PubMed].
- Patel SG, Ahmed R, Rosenbaum BP, Rodgers SM. Career guidance and the Web: bridging the gap between the AAMC careers in Medicine Web site and local career guidance programs. Teaching and learning in medicine. 20(3). 230-4. PMID: 18615297 [PubMed].