CQS News and Events
March CQS Workshop Series to be held Friday, March 21st
03/05/2014Our next CQS Workshop is scheduled for Friday, March 21st at 12:00pm in room 898-J PRB. Dr. Ben Raphael, an Associate Professor from the Department of Computer Science & Center for Computational Molecular Biology at Brown University, will give his talk titled, "Computational Characterization of Mutational Heterogeneity in Cancer." We hope you can join us!
February CQS Workshop to be held Friday, February 21st
01/30/2014Our next CQS Workshop is scheduled for Friday, February 21st at 12:00pm in room 898-J PRB. Dr. Zhongming Zhao (Associate Professor) and Dr. Qingguo Wang (Postdoctoral Research Fellow) of the Vanderbilt Department of Biomedical Informatics, will give a talk titled, "Precision Medicine: Identifying Actionable Mutations and Genes in Cancer from Next-generation Sequencing Data." We hope you can join us!
January CQS Workshop to be held on Friday, January 17th
01/02/2014Our next CQS Workshop is scheduled for Friday, January 17th at 12:00pm in room 898-J PRB. Dr. Dana Pe'er, Associate Professor of Biological Sciences at Columbia University, will give her talk titled, "On the road to personalized therapy: Revealing tumor heterogeneity between and within tumors." We hope you can join us!
- Cardio/Muscle Circuit Group Fitness Class at VRWC (03/07/2014 6:00am)
- Multidisciplinary Perioperative Morbidity Mortality and Improvement Conference (03/07/2014 6:30am)
- Dayani Center: Yoga (03/07/2014 7:00am)
- Community Engagement and Clinical Trial Success (03/07/2014 8:30am)
- no upcoming events in this category.
- Pedal to End Cancer: March 3-17 (03/07/2014 12:00am)
- Huntsville Chapter Event: Alternative Spring Break Huntsville Reception (03/07/2014 5:30am)