Support the Next Generation of Medical Leaders
Introducing the Dean’s Scholarship Challenge, a new matching gift effort to expand scholarships for outstanding students. Join us as we support leaders in medicine at a time when the world needs the influence of Vanderbilt physicians. Your scholarship gift will expand access to an exceptional, customized education and student experiences that train both minds and hearts.
- For a limited time, the university will match endowed scholarship gifts of $100,000 or more, up to $10 million
- The matching period runs from January 1 through December 30, 2022
- Gifts can support M.D., M.D./Ph.D., or other M.D. dual-degree programs
- A pledge can be fulfilled over as many as five years
- Gifts can be made in creation of a new endowment or support of an existing endowed fund.
Scholarships change lives. Your support will ensure that talented students have access to a Vanderbilt education and can pursue careers of innovation and impact, without accumulating overwhelming debt. Your generosity will create a ripple effect for generations to come, not only positively impacting the lives of the scholarship recipients, but also the thousands of patients they will treat and the future students that they may train.
To discuss this transformational opportunity, please contact Taylor Wood, Associate Dean, Development & Alumni Relations at (615) 343-5648 or email@example.com. Matching funds are limited—act soon to double your impact.
Through institutional and philanthropic support, the Dean’s Scholarship Challenge will expand access to a world-class medical education at Vanderbilt. Watch the Dean’s Scholarship Challenge video to explore how this initiative will open doors and transform lives.