This section lists resources specifically for the Editors of the Vanderbilt University Medical Center Editors' Club.
If you are not a member of the VUMC Editors' Club and are searching for writing-related resources, please see the Resources page linked above.
Requirements for Volunteer Editing Opportunities
- Follow the guidelines for editing level requested (i.e., basic, intermediate or thorough)
- Use the "track changes" feature on Microsoft Word
- Don't change the author's meaning. If you're unsure, use a comment bubble to convey the issue to the author
- Return all documents to the Editor-in-Chief within 7 business days
Requirements for Maintaining Membership in the Editors' Club
- Attend a minimum of 1 meeting per semester
- Volunteer to edit 1 document per semester