Instructions for Students
If you are in the FMK phase and want to request a Leave of Absence, complete the Student Alternative Path Request. Before you hit SUBMIT, make sure you have done the following (all that apply):
1) Received the appropriate approval for the course(s) you wish to add/drop:
- Adding/dropping an ACE, AI, AE, ISC, Primary Care or a Research Immersion? Contact email@example.com for approval.
- Adding/dropping an FHD Immersion Phase unit? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for approval.
- Adding/dropping a Learning Communities Immersion Phase unit? Contact email@example.com for approval.
- Adding/dropping an FCC Clerkship elective? Contact each applicable course director for approval.
2) Selected the appropriate section number for each course above.
3) Attached email(s) verifying the required approval. If a single email approves both the add and drop please attach it to both actions.