As of June 30, 2017, Vanderbilt University has closed its allied health programs. Allied Health programs are open under the auspices of Vanderbilt University Medical Center.
Student records for the following programs are available from the Vanderbilt University School of Medicine, Office of Enrollment Services:
- Diagnostic Medical Sonography Program (prior to July 1, 2017)
- Dietetic Internship (prior to July 1, 2017)
- Medical Laboratory Science (prior to July 1, 2016)
- Neurodiagnostic Technology Program (prior to July 1, 2017)
- Nuclear Medicine Technology (prior to July 1, 2016)
- Perfusion Program (prior to July 1, 2017)
Students who completed a VU allied health program prior to the dates above may submit a Transcript Request Form to order an official transcript. The form may be submitted by mail, fax, or email to:
Office of Enrollment Services
303 Light Hall
Nashville, TN 37232
FAX: (615) 343-2312
If you need to confirm that a transcript was received, please contact the intended recipient of the transcript. The Office of Enrollment Services does not receive a confirmation when a transcript has been delivered.
For other records inquiries, including non-transcript student records requests, please contact the VUSM Office of Enrollment Services at (615) 322-2145 or email email@example.com.