Here are the steps for submitting MIDUS Requests online:
- Log in to MyERAS and click Documents tab.
- Click EFDO On-line Services.
- Once your EFDO On-line Services page loads, click Request a MSPE/Transcript on the left-hand side.
- Once you have carefully read the disclosures, check the box next to "I have read and accept the above disclosures" and click CONTINUE.
- Read the instructions and click NEW DOCUMENT REQUEST.
- Select which document type you are requesting (MSPE or medical school transcript). You must submit a separate request for each document type you would like uploaded through MIDUS.
- Enter complete contact information:
Krista Gyarmati, Program Coordinator
Vanderbilt University School of Medicine
Office of Student Affairs
201 Light Hall
Nashville, TN 37232-0648
Click here to download the complete documentation upload instructions. Please note that documents submitted through MIDUS take up to five (5) business days to process.