Skip to main content

Frequently Asked Questions

Registering for a course can be done online through YES. Visit the Register for Classes page for specific instructions.

Go to YES (Your Enrollment Services).

Download a FERPA form. Email it to our office and we can upload it to VSAS for you.

Our office can draft a letter that shows you’re in good academic standing.

We can write you a letter to excuse you from jury duty.

Again, we can provide a letter that outlines your malpractice insurance coverage. If you need a specific certificate, you’ll need to email the Office of Risk Management.

We can issue an enrollment verification. Please submit a request form.

Contact the University Registrar’s Office to change your name.

Please order your transcripts online in YES (Your Enrollment Services). Once you have logged in, select the TR (Transcript Request) link. Make sure you enter your phone number in case we need to reach you regarding your transcript request.

Under Delivery Options, select Delivery Type. If you are ordering your official transcript to be delivered via Secure Electronic Delivery you will need to provide:

Recipient Name
Recipient Email

Please email us to schedule a visit. Tours and meetings are scheduled Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. – 3 p.m. CT.

Due to Curriculum 2.0, we are unable to accept transfer students.

Yes, we process applications for away rotations starting in May of each year. We process applications through VSAS (Visiting Student Application Service). Find more information about Visiting Students, including international students, on the Visiting Students page.