Alumni Record Services
If you only need a transcript, with no forms to complete, or you’re requesting an electronic copy of your transcript, please visit the University Registrar website. Please note: the Office of Enrollment Services cannot provide electronic copies of transcripts.
The Office of Enrollment Services processes verifications for MD alumni and requests 5-7 business days to process. To request a verification, please:
1. Submit an Alumni Verification Request.
2. Attached any forms that need to be completed.
3. Be sure to indicate which supporting documents are needed (if any): transcript, certified diploma, or Dean’s Letter.
4. Complete an Academic Record Release Form and upload it to the Alumni Verification Request. Vanderbilt University School of Medicine must have this before we can release any academic information.
For verifications of House Staff and Fellows (former trainees), please go through the office of GME. They can be reached at (615) 322-4916 or email@example.com. Faxed requests should be sent to (615) 343-1496.
Please follow the steps below for submitting MIDUS Requests online:
- Log in to MyERAS and click Documents tab.
- Click EFDO On-line Services.
- Once your EFDO On-line Services page loads, click Request a MSPE/Transcript on the left-hand side.
- Once you have carefully read the disclosures, check the box next to “I have read and accept the above disclosures” and click CONTINUE.
- Read the instructions and click NEW DOCUMENT REQUEST.
- Select which document type you are requesting (MSPE or medical school transcript). You must submit a separate request for each document type you would like uploaded through MIDUS.
- If provided a space to add comments, please indicate the year in which you graduated from VUSM.
- Enter complete contact information:
Vanderbilt University School of Medicine
Office of Student Affairs
434 Eskind Biomedical Library
Nashville, TN 37240
Please note that documents submitted through MIDUS take up to five (5) business days to process.
As of June 30, 2017, Vanderbilt University has closed its allied health programs. Allied Health programs are open under the auspices of Vanderbilt University Medical Center.
Student records for the following programs are available from the Vanderbilt University School of Medicine, Office of Enrollment Services:
- Diagnostic Medical Sonography Program (prior to July 1, 2017)
- Dietetic Internship (prior to July 1, 2017)
- Medical Laboratory Science (prior to July 1, 2016)
- Neurodiagnostic Technology Program (prior to July 1, 2017)
- Nuclear Medicine Technology (prior to July 1, 2016)
- Perfusion Program (prior to July 1, 2017)
Students who completed a VU Allied Health program prior to the dates above may submit an Allied Health Transcript Request Form to order an official transcript. The form may be submitted by mail, fax, or email to:
Office of Enrollment Services
224 Eskind Biomedical Library
Fax: (615) 343-2312
If you need to confirm that a transcript was received, please contact the intended recipient of the transcript. The Office of Enrollment Services does not receive a confirmation when a transcript has been delivered.
For other records inquiries, including non-transcript student records requests, please email the VUSM Office of Enrollment Services.