Skip to main content

Name or Address Change

Address Change

Students are asked to update local address, emergency contact, and billing information online through YES (Your Enrollment Services) whenever there are changes.

Changes to pager information or parent information (if you would like for your parents to receive information about parent events) may be made here.

Name Change

A currently enrolled student may file a request for a name change with the Office of University Registrar. Name change requests must be accompanied by supporting documentation, such as:

  • Passport
  • Court Order
  • Divorce Decree
  • Marriage Certificate
  • Birth Certificate