Skip to main content

Deferment Forms

Students who received student loans while attending another institution may need to send a deferment form to your lender or servicer annually to inform them of your continuing full-time student status. You should submit your deferment forms to the University Registrar’s Office.

The University participates in the National Student Clearinghouse and reports enrollment electronically on a monthly basis beginning mid-September. Many lenders and servicers participate in this clearinghouse, which may eliminate the need of a deferment form while in school.