- ABOUT VUSM
- STUDENT LIFE
- What Are the Costs?
- Types of Financial Assistance
- Financial Aid Calendar
- How To Apply
- Federal Direct Loans
- Private Loans
- Entrance and Exit Counseling
- Debt Management
- Financial Education and Wellness Presentations
- Estimated Payments
- Deferment Forms
- National Student Loan Data System (NSLDS)
- VMS Loan Repayment Info
- Loan Consolidation
- Loan Repayment Programs
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness
- Federal Loan Repayment Choices
- Direct Loan Servicers
- Other Sources of Information
- Student Accounts
It's FAFSA time! Go to www.FAFSA.ed.gov to complete the 2014-2015 application.
Financial Planning for Medical Graduates - Wed., Apr. 16, 5pm, 411A-D LH. Presented by Aaron Waters, The Benefit Planning Group.
Federal Loan Exit Counseling - Thur., Apr. 17, 5pm, 411A-D LH. The mandatory online exit counseling fulfills the federal graduation requirement; however, this session provides in-depth information necessary to manage your medical student loans.
Direct Loan Borrowers: As of Oct. 1, 2013, the sequester increases the loan origination fees charged to borrowers where the first disbursement is made on or after Dec. 1, 2013.
- Direct Unsubsidized Loan fee applied: 1.072%
- Direct Graduate PLUS Loan fee applied: 4.288%
Do you need to adjust/cancel loans? If so, please send an email request to MedFinaid@vanderbilt.edu.
Were you unable to attend our Financial Wellness presentations? The slides are available on our website.