- ABOUT VUSM
- STUDENT LIFE
New Training Requirement in Compliance Training Profile
School of Medicine Faculty should notice a new question to the survey regarding your need for MRI Safety Training. We have added this module but removed two modules that were longstanding one-time only requirments. Also, Standards of Conduct and Confidentiality Agreement are now done through the profile for all faculty. Clinical faculty will see an additional Standards of Conduct for Clinical Faculty module listed. This is the same SOC module that faculty have been completing for several years. It has been updated to be more consise and target only those faculty who have patient contact.
New Faculty Orientation
July 12, 2014
7:30 AM - 4:00 PM
Light Hall (TBD)
More information will be coming soon.
Don't forget to Check on Your Compliance Status
Please log in and check the status of your training requirements. Remember that many of you have multiple annual training assignments that are coming due or are passed due.
Things that you will notice:
- Training requirements are grouped by Required Activities, Required Online Training, Required Classroom Training, and Previous Completion History
- Icons have changed to indicate your status as
Requirement Due within 45 Days
- The mouse-over feature has been replaced by this information icon . Click on this icon to view additional training information.
- There are a few remaining training modules that we are not yet able to track completion status. These are indicated by this symbol. Please contact the training facilitators directly if you have any questions about your compliance with these modules.
- The Thomas A. Hazinski Faculty Development Workshop was held on October 28, 2011 - view the slides.
- The Thomas A. Hazinski Faculty Development Workshop was held on February 20, 2009. See an archived webcast of the Workshop.
|VUMS Hazinski Workshop 10-28-2011 (website).pps||4.08 MB|
|Agenda - New Faculty Orientation November 2011.pdf||217.38 KB|
|Agenda - New Faculty Orientation Nov 2012 (website).pdf||474.43 KB|
|Agenda - New Faculty Orientation July 2013.pdf||223.84 KB|