- Meharry Medical College School of Medicine
- Vanderbilt School of Medicine
- Meharry Medical College School of Dentistry
- Vanderbilt School of Nursing
- Meharry Medical College School of Graduate Studies and Research
- Vanderbilt School of Graduate Studies and Research
- Vanderbilt Law School
- Vanderbilt Divinity School
- Meharry Medical College Master of Science in Public Health Program
- Vanderbilt Master of Public Health Program
To be a model of independent, student-driven interprofessional collaboration that offers opportunities for students across institutions to connect with community partners, work together and share institutional resources to improve population health.
The MVSA is an exciting and innovative opportunity for young professionals to shape a student-led organization to meet their emerging professional development needs. Shared resources and opportunities for community engagement provide a uniquely collaborative experience for students seeking to have a meaningful impact on community health.