Lindy Fenlason, MD, MPH and KIm Lomis, MD
Julie Damp, MD, and Charlene Dewey, MD, M.Ed.
Lindy Fenlason, MD, MPH and Charlene Dewey, MD, M.Ed.
SGEA Vanderbilt Awards Winners - 2014 / 2015
Bonnie M. Miller, MD - Career Educator Award (2015)
Emily Castellanos, MD and Leora Horn, MD, M.Sc. for MESA - Outstanding Poster by a Trainee (2014)
Anupam Kumar, MD - Outstanding Presentation for UME (2014)
- William B. Cutrer, Jennifer Green, Cathleen C. Pettepher, Michael Fowler, Kimberly Lomis.
"Jump! Incorporating Clinical Decision Support Processes into a Third-year Medical Student OSCE" SGEA (4/2015)
- William B. Cutrer, Lourdes Estrada, Bonnie Miller, Lillian Nanney, Neil Osheroff, Donald Moore.
"Fostering the development of Master Adaptive Learners using a coached process overlaid onto 4th year medical student clinical rotations." SGEA (4/2015)
- Ridinger, Heather A.; Davidson, Heather; Green, Jennifer K.; Theobald, Cecelia N.; Ehrenfeld, Jesse; McAbee, Carin; Hutchinson, Martha; Miller, Bonnie.
"Teaching Interprofessional Student Teams about Systems of Care through CollaborativE Health Systems Assignments" SGEA (4/2015)
- Kim Lomis, Cathy Pettepher, Amy Fleming, Toufeeq Ahmed, Bonnie Miller
"Operationalizing Improvement: a Competency-driven Promotions Process" – SGEA (4/2015)
- Kim Lomis, Toufeeq Ahmed, William Cutrer, Amy Fleming M, Anderson Spickard III M, and Bonnie Miller
"Validating Competency-based Milestones in Undergraduate Medical Education" SGEA (4/2015)
- William H. Swiggart, Michael V. Williams, Betsy White Williams, Kenneth A. Walston, Charlene M. Dewey, Marine V. Ghulyan
“B29©: A 360° Assessment of a Physician’s Workplace Behavior” SGEA (4/2015)
- Julie Damp, Charlene M. Dewey, and Lisa Mendes "Cardiology Faculty Development: On Being an Effective Clinical Teacher" SGEA (4/2015)
- Lindy Fenlason, John B. Cleek, Mario Davidson, and Charlene M. Dewey "Rising Prevalence; Rising Need: The design of an innovative curriculum to prepare medical students to address obesity in their anticipated realm of practice" SGEA (4/2015)
- Heather Davidson, Heather Ridinger, Jennifer Green, Alice Bernet, Samuel Younger, Cecelia Theobald, and Bonnie Miller
"Adding value to the clinical placement site: Implementation of quality improvement projects by interprofessional student teams" SGEA (4/2015)
Heather Davidson, PhD and Heather Ridinger, MD
- Heather Davidson, Bonnie Miller, Shannon Cole, and Nancy Lorenzi
"Factors that impact the success of interprofessional education in authentic, clinical learning environments" SGEA (4/2015)
- William B. Cutrer and John Luk. "Habits of Highly Successful Academicians: Making your Grandmother (and your Department Chair) Proud." SGEA (4/2015)
- William B. Cutrer and Larry D. Gruppen. "Helping trainees address knowledge gaps by engaging in meaningful self-regulated learning". SGEA (4/2015)
- Kim Lomis, Uthman (UT Houston), Ryan (Virginia Commonwealth) and Esposito (Florida International) -"Trust in Transitions: The AAMC Core EPA Pilot Project" SGEA (4/2015)