Tax Information

*PLEASE NOTE: International Research Fellows should contact the Vanderbilt International Services for tax information upon arrival at Vanderbilt.


Because everyone's tax situation is unique, the BRET Office does not provide tax advice. Please consult your tax preparer for advice and guidance on your specific tax situation.

The Vanderbilt International Services provides International Tax Topics.

The IRS website provides income tax forms, publications, and other resources for taxpayers.