The Department of Psychiatry is well recognized for its clinical research in depression, psychotic disorders, and addiction.
Together with the Vanderbilt University Institute of Imaging Sciences (VUIIS), the Department of Psychiatry has now started a Psychiatric Neuroimaging Program to explore novel imaging methods in the study of psychiatric disorders.
Clinical and Translational Research Programs:
- Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
- Mood Disorders Research Program
- Psychotic Disorders Research Program
- Vanderbilt Addiction Center
- Psychiatric Neuroimaging Program