Our lab focuses its efforts on the involvement of dopamine systems in neuropsychiatric disorders, including schizophrenia and Parkinson’s Disease. This dual focus is based on the belief that advances in unraveling pathophysiology or treatment strategies for one disorder will illuminate processes in the other. A variety of approaches, ranging from anatomical and pharmacological to proteomic analyses are employed in order to obtain a better understanding of the systems involved.
- Hui-Dong Wang, Ph.D., Research Instructor
- Bonnie Garcia (Pharmacology)
- Sheila Kusnoor (Neuroscience)
- Brian Mathur (Neuroscience)
- Jennifer Madison (Pharmacology)
- Lorelei Reinhardt, Administrative Assistant
- Yueli Zhang, Research Assistant