Students who need a poster printed for their conference/meeting must use the BRET Poster Printing service. Off campus poster printing will not be reimbursed. Students should follow the process outlined below. Unlike other expenses, students are not required to pay out-of-pocket for their poster printing; OMSR will submit approval for the order and deduct the expense from their available travel reimbursement funds. Keep in mind that costs may increase for “rush service”, so please plan accordingly.
Poster Printing Process
updated to iLAB directions 5/1/2018
- Complete the REDCap for for Student Travel Reimbursement Approval
- Set up your iLAB account, here: https://vanderbilt.corefacilities.org
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you have created an iLAB account.
- Once you have submitted this REDCap form and have been approved for travel reimbursement, the Office of Medical Student Research will approve your membership in the OMSR lab group, and you will be able to go back into iLAB and order your poster. (You should be notified of your approval via email from the iLAB system.)
- Once you receive notification that you have been approved, use these directions to order your poster: https://www.vanderbilt.edu/cores/Managing_iLab_Requests.pdf
- Prepare your poster file adhering to the conference/meeting guidelines.
- Review the BRET poster printing website for printing options and pricing.
- Pickup your poster from the BRET office when it is completed.
PLEASE NOTE: The expense of the poster will be deducted from your available travel reimbursement funds.