Challenges Accepted! Our broad experience and deep expertise allows us to pursue the most challenging protein and antibody projects.
We work on a wide spectrum of projects from basic reagent development, to diagnostic assays, to large-molecule therapeutic generation and assessment. Click on any service below to learn more.
- Generate Novel Monoclonal Antibodies. We have experience in generating research antibodies,
therapeutic/neutralizing antibodies, phospho-site specific antibodies, splice/cleavage site specific antibodies, and many others.
- Monoclonal antibody purification from existing hybridomas to fit any scale or budget
- Antibody labeling
- Antigen generation and purification
- Hybridoma optimization
- Isolation and sequencing of antibody variable (VH and VL) domains from hybridomas
- Small and large-scale antibody productions/purifications from cloned antibodies
- Antibody humanization (chimera generation)
- Single-chain (scFv) generation
- Antibody Optimization
- Recombinant protein expression, optimization, and purification
- Codon optimization of target for maximum expression
- Bacterial based expression
- Mammalian cell based expression (transient and stable)
- Kinetic and Quantitative Analyses of Protein:Protein and Protein:Small Molecule Interactions
- Sandwich and Direct ELISA assay development
- Initial antibody pairing and standard validation
- Assay qualification
- ELISA testing service with custom or commercial assays
- Services to perform most antibody-based assays
- Protein and Antibody labeling/conjugation
- Any scale
- Carriers, Resins, Magnetic beads, etc
- Fluorophores, CyTOF labels, Biotin, etc
- VAPR offers extremely high-quality purified antibodies and molecular biology enzymes to Vanderbilt Investigators.
- Fully Functional Signaling Molecules (Ex. Wnt, R-spondin).
- Molecular Biology Reagents and kits (Ex. Quick pour PAGE Gels, Plasmid DNA purification kits).
- Quality control tested and 100% guaranteed. To see the full list of available reagents go to the repositories web page.
VAPR - Custom Antibody and Recombinant Protein Experts
A division of the Vanderbilt Institute of Chemical Biology (VICB)