Contact Gina Frieden, PhD (email@example.com) to ask about joining our next VPIL cohort.
- You’ll have the unique opportunity to collaborate with students from other non-counseling disciplines.
- You’ll gain valuable insight on holistic patient care.
- You’ll broaden your exposure to integrative health care and to working with vulnerable populations.
How do I become part of VPIL?
- All counseling students are encouraged to consider VPIL, especially those hoping to work with vulnerable or diverse populations.
- Contact Gina Frieden, PhD (firstname.lastname@example.org) to ask about joining our next VPIL cohort.
- Your advisor will work with you to determine if one of our VPIL sites might be a good match for your interests and abilities.
How will my schedule look different than that of my classmates?
- Your workload will be very similar to that of your classmates in the counseling program.
- Your VPIL clinical hours will count as field experience on your internship time log.