Contact Allison Provine, Pharm.D., BCPS (email@example.com) to ask about joining our next VPIL cohort.
- You’ll gain experience interacting with patients face-to-face
- You’ll learn advanced teamwork and communication skills as you collaborate with other medical professionals.
- You’ll get hands-on experience in your field, starting from your first year of pharmacy school.
How do I become part of VPIL?
- All pharmacy students are encouraged to consider VPIL.
- To apply, contact Allison Provine, Pharm.D., BCPS at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How will my schedule look different than that of my classmates?
- Your VPIL hours will partially fulfill your IPPE credit.
- You will complete an additional twenty hours of work per semester, compared to the rest of your cohort.