CDB conference room scheduling instructions have been updated 8/24/2022. Primary Faculty, Lab Managers and CDB administrative staff now have privilege to reserve rooms. See links below for instructions to add conference room calendars to Outlook, and how to make a reservation. If you are unable to add a calendar or make a reservation, you may see Philip Stoecklein, Darlene Pope, or Lorie Franklin for scheduling a room. In all cases, course and student priorities need to be preserved, and please allow 15 minutes padding before and after classes.
- Current CDB Conference Room Guidelines (PDF)
- Conference Room Configuration and Equipment Fact Sheet (PDF. Overview of the rooms configuration and resources, including equipment.)
- Equipment Instructions for Rooms: 3131 MRB III 3136 MRB III 4131 MRB III
- Instructions for adding Conference Room Calendars to Outlook
- Instructions for PI / Lab Managers to Reserve Conference Rooms (PDF)