1. Vanderbilt Invention Disclosure Resources
Vanderbilt University and VU Medical Center personnel who have conceived of a new idea, technique, design, software program, research reagent, medical device, or other invention should disclose it to our office using the appropriate disclosure form that most closely classifies your innovation.
2. Vanderbilt support for new ventures
The mission of the New Ventures Team is to facilitate the formation of new ventures powered by Vanderbilt technology. Our objective is to be the principal partner for our faculty, staff, inventors and entrepreneurs who are exploring new venture opportunities. Our engagement model helps university inventors and entrepreneurs to better understand the new venture creation process – from ideation to formation.
3. The Wond’ry:
- provides the tools and resources for students, faculty, staff, and community members to bring ideas to life
- offers state of the art makerspaces, virtual reality labs, workshops, training opportunities, and programs designed to support anyone from budding entrepreneurs to community changemakers
- welcomes students from all backgrounds, disciplines, and abilities, empowering them to develop innovative and creative solutions that change the world
4. RADx: Radiology’s innovation incubator
The Department of Radiology, along with the Vanderbilt University Medical Center, operates at the global crossroads of teaching, discovery and patient care, and we are a team of people striving to make a positive impact in the world. Our mission is to design and apply technology that benefits patients, and to cultivate leaders.