Research Poster Printing
If you need a poster for a conference or meeting, you must use the BRET Poster Printing following the process outlined below. Off-campus poster printing will not be reimbursed. The Office of Medical Student Research (OMSR) will deduct the poster expense from your available travel funds, so you will not pay out-of-pocket, but you must budget accordingly.
Note: if you use BRET’s “rush service” and your poster is more expensive, your travel funds will be reduced. For this reason, OMSR recommends that you place your poster order at least one week in advance.
Poster Printing Process
- Complete the REDCap Student Travel and Poster Reimbursement Preapproval Form.
- Sign up for an iLAB account.
- Email email@example.com to let us know you have created an iLAB account.
- When we approve your REDCap Student Travel and Poster Reimbursement Pre-Approval Form, we will also approve your membership in the OMSR BRET lab group. The iLAB system should notify you via email of your approval; if you do not receive that approval notification (This happens on occasion.), please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.
- Prepare your poster file according to your conference or meeting guidelines.
- Review the BRET poster printing website for printing options, pricing, technical specifications, templates, and FAQs.
- Follow these iLab directions to order your poster.
- Pick up your poster from BRET Poster Printing in 307 Light Hall when it’s ready.
Related Content: Research Student Travel Guidelines and Policies