Welcome to POD 3’s website. Here you will find everything you need to know about Basic Sciences Research Administrative POD 3.
POD 3 proudly provides support for the following Departments, Centers and Institutes
- Molecular Physiology and Biophysics
- Warren Center for Neuroscience Drug Discovery
- Vanderbilt Center for Addiction Research
- Center for Quantitative Systems Biology
- Center for Applied AI in Protein Dynamics
The Leadership Council members for POD 3 are Nancy Carrasco, Ph.D., Craig Lindsley, Ph.D., Ege Kavalali, Ph.D., Danny Winder, Ph.D., Hassane Mchaourab, Ph.D., and Vito Quaranta, Ph.D.
Led by Assistant Dean for Administrative Operations, Kimberly D. Turner and a team of experienced staff, POD 3 provides efficient and informed research administrative support to its faculty, staff, and students.
For more information on who to see for administrative needs, from Human Resources, procurement, common equipment, and pre- and post-award finance needs, please feel free to explore our site.