Health and Wellness
In An Emergency
- Vanderbilt University Police: 911 or 615-421-1911
- University Counseling Center Crisis Care Counseling: 615-322-2571
Hours during Fall & Spring Semesters: M-F, 10:00 am-4:00 pm
Hours during Summer Months: M-F, 10:00 am-3:00 pm
*If you are calling after hours, you will be transferred to an answering service with mental health providers on call.
- Project Safe Support Hotline: 615-322-SAFE (7233)
- Confidential services for those impacted by gender and sexual harassment, sexual assault, intimate partner violence, stalking and more.
- Crisis Text Line (free 24/7 crisis support in the US): Text 741-741
- Suicide Prevention Lifeline (free 24/7 support): 1-800-273-8255
Heath Care and Insurance Information – To help navigate Student Health and Student Health Insurance
Resources for Student Care, (e.g. emotional, social, and sexual care), sexual misconduct, and compliance concerns.
If you are concerned about another student, please complete this form. If it is an emergency, please call VUPD (615-421-1911) or 911.