BRET and UCC
Guidelines for Scheduling Appointments:
The UCC has recently collaborated with BRET faculty to provide mental health services that are more readily available and designed to seamlessly and effectively meet the needs of biomedical research students.
Only BRET students will have access to specialized services.
- Students will be able to schedule an new appointment through the UCC Student Portal.
- Students will have to complete the UCC Health History Form (through the student portal) before their scheduled appointment + SIGN the UCC Telehealth Informed Consent.
- Students will be sent a Zoom link an hour before their scheduled appointment.
- If you are currently working with a UCC provider for therapy/counseling and would like to continue this relationship, please do so.
- If you are interested in an assessment of your mental health needs to initiate mental health services, please access the UCC Student Portal and schedule a “BRET TH NEW” appointment.
- If you would like to meet with a UCC medical provider for medication management, please complete an intake form and schedule an appointment with the Office of Student Care Coordination (OSCC). The OSCC will offer you an abbreviated appointment to connect you with the best and most appropriate resources.
- If you are unable to meet during the identified times for the BRET Satellite Clinic, please reach out to Dr. Silver (firstname.lastname@example.org).
The University Counseling Center is committed to supporting time-effective therapy focused on mental health and well being. Specific and tailored treatment plans and referrals are developed for each student.