Please review the information below about application deadlines. It is the applicant's responsibility to ensure that all required application materials are submitted, complete, and verified by SOPHAS on or before the deadline so they may be considered for admission to the Vanderbilt MPH Program.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR APPLICANTS
Applications must meet the following criteria on or before the track deadline:
- Status of "verified" in SOPHAS
SOPHAS will move an application into the verification queue when the following materials have been received:
- Statement of purpose uploaded by the applicant to SOPHAS
- CV/resume uploaded by the applicant to SOPHAS
- At least three letters of recommendation uploaded by references to SOPHAS
- Official transcripts (or WES evaluation) sent directly from prior institutions to SOPHAS
- Official standardized test score report(s) sent directly from ETS (or AAMC) to SOPHAS
Note standardized test score about waivers:
- GRE/MCAT scores are waived for applicants with doctoral degrees (or U.S. equivalent)
- TOEFL scores are waived for international applicants whose most recent academic degree is from an institution where English is the language of instruction
Applications to the Vanderbilt MPH Program with a SOPHAS status of "submitted" or "complete" on the track deadline will not be considered for admission.
Applications with a SOPHAS status of "verified," but without official standardized test score reports will not be considered for admission.
If you have extenuating circumstances that may prevent your application from meeting the application deadlines, please contact Annie Smart at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications with a status of "verified" and official test score reports in SOPHAS on or before the Priority Round deadline will receive priority consideration for scholarships awarded by the Vanderbilt MPH Program (Goldberger Scholarship and Satcher Scholarship).
Applicants who submit their application in SOPHAS using the Priority Round (scholarship) designation, but whose application is not verified with official test score reports by the Priority Round deadline, will automatically be moved to the Regular Round.
All applications must have a status of "verified" with official test score reports in SOPHAS by the Regular Round deadline in order to be considered for admission. This is the final deadline.
An application reviewed in the Regular Round may be considered for scholarships awarded by the Vanderbilt MPH Program, but there is no guarantee. Applicants who wish to be considered for scholarships awarded by the Vanderbilt MPH Program are strongly encouraged to apply in the Priority Round.
|Epidemiology Track||January 15||March 1|
|Global Health Track||December 15||January 15|
|Health Policy Track||December 15||January 15|