SOPHAS Application Tips
- To be considered for admission, applications must be submitted in SOPHAS by the application deadline, with three letters of recommendation, official transcripts (or WES credential evaluation), and official test score reports.
- Don’t wait for your letters of recommendation, official transcripts (or WES credential evaluation), or official test score reports to be received by SOPHAS before submitting your application. Submit your application as soon as you have entered all required information. These items will be automatically added to your application as they are received by SOPHAS.
- Don’t expect your application to be complete or ready for verification immediately after you e-submit. In order for SOPHAS to give an application the status of “complete” and place it in the verification queue, the following are required:
- Application has been e-submitted with SOPHAS application fees paid
- Official transcripts for all reported institutions attended (or WES Credential Evaluation) have been received
- At least two letters of recommendation have been received
- Remember to check your status. Once you e-submit, monitor your status in the “my status” section to ensure all required documents are received and your application is being processed. SOPHAS will send an e-mail to the primary email address you entered into your application if they are unable to verify your application for any reason. Check your status often until your application is complete with a status of “verified.”