VU SOM Linen Services for Lab Coat Cleaning
Contact Information for Shared Hospital Services Corporation’s contact information
- Andrew Scott, Systems Information Coordinator/ Operations Analyst
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org, Office #: 615.724.3957
- James Tankersley, Coordinator
- Contact: email@example.com, Office #: 615.242.5477
LAB COAT DROP OFF – Hospital Basement
- Drop Off Location: B502 TVC
- Pick Up Location: B813 TVC
- Drop Off Instructions:
- In the room you will see a hamper stand with yellow hamper bags in it. Take a bag(s) and count your lab coats and place them in the yellow hamper bag(s).
- Fill out the Special Product Log and place it in the bag with the lab coats.
- Fill out the Blue Valet Ticket(s) and place them in the bag(s) with the lab coats.
- In the room you will see a Blue Bin with Soiled Lab Coats written on it. Place the yellow hamper bag with the Lab Coats, Special Product Log and Blue Valet Ticket(s) in the Blue Bin.
- Note: Each Blue Valet Ticket will hold up to 8 coats.
- Example: If you have 8 coats, you will need 1 Blue Valet Ticket. If you have 11 coats, you will need 2 Blue Valet Tickets etc.
- Please do not take the Ticket Stubs on the Blue Valet Ticket. Only take the top ticket for your records. We need the last 2 Valet Tickets.
- Pick Up Instructions:
- Lab Coats are hung under department name.
- Sign out the lab coats on the Special Product Log Sign out sheet.
- Take Coats
- Please allow 6 to 10 business days for coats to return.
- Example for Special Product Log