The Office of Enrollment Services brings together the Admissions, Student Records, and Financial Aid functions in one environment. Our office provides a continuum of services for the medical professional — from his or her first visit to campus, through residency and beyond.
Office of Enrollment Services Team
Jennifer S. Kimble, M.Ed.
Director of Admissions
Heather Boutell, M.Ed.
Director of Financial Aid
Logan W. Key, M.Ed.
Associate University Registrar/Director of Medical Student Records
Student Systems Analyst
Visiting Student Program Manager
Vanderbilt University School of Medicine, Enrollment Services
224 Eskind Biomedical Library
Nashville, TN 37240-7712
Phone (615) 322-2145
Fax (615) 343-2312
What We Do
The Student Records team is responsible for maintaining and supporting all academic documents for students at Vanderbilt University School of Medicine. Our core functions include:
- Registering students in classes in FMK, FCC, and Immersion phases
- Processing course registration and add/drops
- Verifying and recording grades
- Verifying of academic standing
- Verifying graduation requirements for students applying to residency programs
- Processing documentation related to medical license application or changes
- Providing support for away rotations
Our office handles a high volume of phone calls, walk-ins, and emails. Although we understand that sometimes emergencies happen, we respectfully request that you give us 3-5 days to process any verification requests.