100 kV FEI Morgagni
200 kV FEI Technai
300 kV FEI Polara with K2 Summit DED camera
• sCMOS camera at 512x512 for 3D-SIM
• Lasers: 405, 488, 568, and 642
• 60x Plan-Apochromat N/1.42 NA oil
• Resolutions of 120 nm in XY and 300 nm in Z can be reached with this microscope.
• Mosquito Robot for high-throughput crystallization trials.
• Xantus LCP Robot for high-throughput membrane protein crystallization trials.
• Hamilton MICROLAB STARlet robot.
• Formulatrix Rock Imager: a robust, easy-to-use, automated imaging system for protein crystallization.
• analytical ultracentrifugation
• circular dichroism
• isothermal titration
• differential scanning microcalorimetry
• LSM 510 Inverted, LSM 510 META Inverted, LSM
510 META Upright, and Olympus FV-1000 Inverted confocal microscopes.
• Phillips CM-12 transmission electron microscope.
• Leica DM IRB and Axiophot wide-field microscopes.
• Image processing and rendering
• Open-access molecular graphics laboratory equipped with several workstations that have access to over 80 molecular modeling, visualization, and analysis software applications.
• 3500 Processor Cluster in the Advanced Computing Center for Research & Education.
• Bruker Microstar microfocus rotating-anode X-ray generator with two Bruker Proteum PT135 CCD area detectors, on kappa goniometers.
• Oxford Diffraction XcaliburPX Ultra with an ONYX CCD detector.
• Auto-crystallization system based on a Hamilton Starlet liquid handler robot and a Mosquito nL dropsetter.
• Access to synchrotron resources through membership in the Southeastern Regional and Life Sciences Collaborative Access Teams (SER-CAT, LS-CAT) in the Advanced Photon Source at Argonne National Laboratory.
•Bruker BioSpin’s EPR CW-ELEXSYS 1-34GHz
• Andor sCMOS camera at 256x256 for 2D and 3D-STORM
• Lasers: 405, 488, 561, and 647
• 100x Apo TIRF 1.49/NA oil
• Resolutions of 20 nm in XY and 50 nm in Z can be reached with this microscope
• Bruker 500 MHz, two 600 MHz, an 800 MHz, and a 900 MHz spectrometers dedicated to the characterization of biomolecular systems.
• Bruker 300 MHz, two 400 MHz, and 500 MHz spectrometers dedicated to small molecule characterization.
• Bruker 600 MHz spectrometer equipped with LC-NMR and cryo-flow for high-throughput and metabonomics.