Assistant Professor, Department of Surgery
- : firstname.lastname@example.org
- : (615) 322-0775
10435F MRB IV
2213 Garland Avenue
Nashville, Tennessee - 37232
- : More Information/Publications
- Defining the risk factors for gastric cancer development.
- Understanding the progression and evolution of dysplastic stage to cancer as a key transition state in gastric carcinogenesis, using novel in vitro organoid models and in vivo mouse models.
- Defining tumorigenic potential of heterogenous dysplastic cell lineages, including dysplastic stem cells, as gastric cancer precursor cells.