Vanderbilt has a variety of shared resources/research core facilities, from those serving small groups of investigators to those supporting all researchers. Listed below are resources that serve an established multidisciplinary user base. Details about user priority, procedures, and costs are described on the web pages for each facility, or by contacting the core manager.
POD 2 Administration
- Basic Sciences
- Basic Sciences Newsletter – Basically Speaking
- Basic Sciences Research Seminar LISTSERV (Subscribe, Unsubscribe) Requires VUNet ID
- BRET (Biomedical Research Education and Training)
- PDB (Program in Developmental Biology)
If an issue needs immediate attention Call 4-9675 or 3-9675.
Please contact Carol Johnson (3-7188) for other facility needs.
- Plant Operations (Facilities Maintenance & Repairs)