Language Neuroscience Lab, Principal Investigator: Dr. Stephen M. Wilson
- BA, Psychology and Linguistics, New York University (New York, NY)
Hobbies and interests: Crafting, film, running very slowly, playing guitar
- Levy DF, Wilson SM. Categorical encoding of vowels in primary auditory cortex.Cereb Cortex 2020; 30:618-27.
- Fisher JM, Dick FK, Levy DF, Wilson SM. Neural representation of vowel formants in tonotopic auditory cortex. NeuroImage 2018; 178:574–82.
- Ezzyat Y, Wanda PA, Levy DF, Kadel A, Aka A, Pedisich I, et al. Closed-loop stimulation of temporal cortex rescues functional networks and improves memory. Nat Commun 2018; 9:1–8.
- Ezzyat Y, Kragel JE, Burke JF, Levy DF, Lyalenko A, Wanda P, et al. Direct brain stimulation modulates encoding states and memory performance in humans. Curr Biol 2017; 27:1251–8.
- Ramayya AG, Pedisich I, Levy DF, Lyalenko A, Wanda P, Rizzuto D, et al. Proximity of substantia nigra microstimulation to putative GABAergic neurons predicts modulation of human reinforcement learning. Front Hum Neurosci 2017; 11:200.