Hometown: Philadelphia, PA
- BS, Communication Sciences and Disorders and Psychology, 2013, The Pennsylvania State University (University Park, PA)
- MS, Speech-Language Pathology, 2015, Vanderbilt University (Nashville, TN)
Hobbies and interests: In his free time, Jacob enjoys long bike rides through Nashville, horseback riding, watching ice hockey (Go Preds and Flyers!) and rooting for Philadelphia sports teams.
Social Media: Twitter
I am interested in early identification of autism spectrum disorder and how audiovisual multisensory integration may explain variance in core autism symptoms and higher level factors, such as language and literacy.
- Sandbank, M., Bottema-Beutel, K., Crowley, S., Cassidy, M., Dunham, K., Feldman, J. I., Crank, J., Albarran, S. A., Raj, S., Mahbub, P., & Woynaroski, T. G. (2019, in press). Project AIM: Autism intervention meta-analysis for studies of young children. Psychological Bulletin.
- Bottema-Beutel, K., Kim, S. Y., Crowley, S., Augustine, A. E., Keceli-Kaysili, B., Feldman, J. I., Woynaroski, T. G. (2019). The stability of joint engagement states in infant siblings of children with ASD: Implications for measurement practices. Autism Research, 12, 495-504. doi: 10.1002/aur.2068
- Feldman, J. I.*, Kuang, W.*, Conrad, J. G., Tu, A., Santapuram, P., Simon, D. M., Foss-Feig, J. H., Kwakye, L. D., Stevenson, R. A., Wallace, M. T., & Woynaroski, T. G. (2019). Brief report: Differences in multisensory integration covary with differences in sensory responsiveness in children with and without autism spectrum disorder. Journal of Autism and Developmental Disabilities, 49, 397-403. doi: 10.1007/s10803-018-3667-x
*Authors made equal contributions
- Feldman, J. I., Dunham, K., Cassidy, M., Wallace, M. T., Liu, Y., & Woynaroski, T. G. (2018). Audiovisual multisensory integration in individuals with autism spectrum disorder: A systematic review and meta-analysis. Neuroscience and Biobehavioral Reviews, 95, 220-234. doi:10.1016/j.neubiorev.2018.09.020
- Weiler, B. K., Schuele, C. M., Feldman, J. I., & Krimm, H. (2018). A multi-year population-based study of kindergarten language screening failure rates using the Rice Wexler Test of Early Grammatical Impairment. Language, Speech, and Hearing Services in Schools, 49, 248-259. doi: 10.1044/2017_LSHSS-17-0071