Conduct any type of biomedical research
Don’t limit yourself! We welcome proposals in any area of medicine. Whether you have a passion for health disparities, global surgery, or basic mechanism’s of Parkinson’s Disease, we will support your research.
Stay in Nashville, or pursue your research just about anywhere. If your mentor works at the National Institutes of Health in Bethesda, you can go there. If you want to learn from an expert in Berlin, you can go there, too.
Check out a few places where Medical Scholars have spent their fellowship year:
- Kijabe Hospital (Kijabe, Kenya)
- Johns Hopkins University Hospital (Baltimore, Maryland)
- San Joan de Déu Barcelona Children’s Hospital (Barcelona, Spain)
- Mayo Clinic Neuroinformatics Lab (Rochester, Minnesota)
- University Teaching Hospital (Lusaka, Zambia)
- Harvard Medical School (Boston, Massachusetts)
Ready to apply or need more information? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.