A fellowship gives you the unique opportunity to work one-on-one with a seasoned mentor over an extended time. Whether you have extensive research experience or none at all, your mentor will meet you where you are — and challenge you to hone your experimental design and critical thinking skills.
Over the course of the year, you will
- learn the ins and outs of research design
- conduct your own research
- receive individualized mentoring
- collaborate with residents, postdocs, and other researchers
- translate research findings into clinical insights
- receive practical career advice from physician-scientists
“My mentors here are absolutely incredible. They’ve pushed me to become a better scientist and a better future doctor.” — Stephanie Hadley, Vanderbilt
Ready to apply or need more information? Email email@example.com.