Thursday, May 6, 7:00pm CST
At the evening keynote kickoff event, Dr. Vincent Racaniello, PhD will discuss his path, his career, and how science communication is at the center of every PhD career path.
Friday, May 7
4 Panels & a networking event
9:00-10:00am CST • Zoom Webinar • Register for Advocating Panel
- Dr. Denise Zannino Childree, PhD, Science Policy and Communications Strategist, National Science Foundation (NSF)
- Dr. Julie E. Fischer, PhD, Senior Technical Advisor for Global Health, CRDF Global
- Shobhana Gupta, MD PhD, Open Innovation and Community Applications Manager, Applied Sciences Program, NASA Earth Science Division
10:30-11:30am CST • Zoom Webinar • Register for Educating Panel
- Dr. Emily Dilger, PhD, Chief Education Officer, Ignited
- Dr. Johnna Frierson, PhD, Assistant Dean of Graduate and Postdoctoral Diversity and Inclusion, Duke University School of Medicine
- Dr. Whitney Holden, PhD, Life Science Specialist, Arkansas School for Mathematics, Sciences, and the Arts
Networking Power Hour: Details coming soon!
1:30-2:30pm CST • Zoom Webinar • Register for Managing Panel
- Dr. Zusi Andrews, PhD, Biologist and Medical Writer, NIH/NCI
Dr. Trenis Palmer, PhD, Senior Clinical Research Associate, Inhibrx, Inc
- Dr. Sara Yin, PhD, Senior Director of Access Marketing, Epizyme
3:00-4:00pm CST • Zoom Webinar • Register for Writing Panel
- Dr. Christopher Arnette, PhD, Developmental Editor for Current Protocols, Wiley
Dr. Siri Carpenter, PhD, Editor-in-Chief, The Open Notebook
Dr. Sudipta Chakraborty, PhD, Clinical Trial Transparency Manager, PRA Health Sciences
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.