How to Apply
Individuals pursuing a PhD in the basic biomedical or biological science departments – including Pharmacology – at Vanderbilt University usually join these departments following completion of their first year through the Interdisciplinary Graduate Program in the Biomedical Sciences (IGP).
For information on the IGP program itself or the application process, please visit the Biomedical Research Education and Training (BRET) website. Beth Bowman is the Coordinator of the IGP program so she can probably answer most of your questions. You can email her with questions: Elizabeth.firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may access the Graduate School’s website where you will gain some very important and relevant information on who, what, where, when, and how of Graduate School at Vanderbilt University Medical Center. This website will give you information about how to apply.
Some links to the websites referenced above are following:
- Department of Pharmacology: https://medschool.vanderbilt.edu/pharmacology/
- Interdisciplinary Graduate Program (IGP): http://bret.mc.vanderbilt.edu/igp/
- Biomedical Research Education and Training Office (BRET): http://bret.mc.vanderbilt.edu/bret/
- The Graduate School’s home page: http://www.vanderbilt.edu/gradschool/
- Vanderbilt University’s home page: http://www.vanderbilt.edu/