Transitioning to a Career in Regulatory Affairs: a Two-Day Campus Workshop
The BRET Office of Career Development is excited to welcome Linda Bowen, a senior regulatory policy and intelligence leader and speaker, to lead the special opportunity:
Transitioning to a Career in Regulatory Affairs
The workshop will be held on Friday, March 8 AND Saturday, March 9, both days from 8:00am to 4:00pm, in Light Hall.
Check out the WORKSHOP AGENDA:
- Transitioning to a Career in Regulatory Affairs
- An Overview of the FDA including Food & Drug Law
- The Drug Review and Approval Process
- Expedited Pathways
- The OTC Regulatory Environment
- Regenerative medicine and the future
- Medical Device overview
- Locating and Analyzing Precedent
This workshop initiative is made possible and was sponsored through a Burroughs-Wellcome Foundation facilitated by John Hopkins University School of Medicine.