Job Opportunity: Sales Associate, Astrolabe Diagnostics, remote
Astrolabe Diagnostics is a fully remote medical diagnostics startup based in the greater New York area. Our mission is to develop innovative immune monitoring tools that will provide efficiency and intelligence to modern clinical research. Our platform uses machine learning, statistical modeling, and visualizations to lead doctors and researchers to important medical insights.
The Astrolabe Cytometry Platform accepts raw data from hundreds of patient samples and provides results within a few hours, improving on a more manual process that typically takes weeks or months. Alleviating this bottleneck has ramifications that impact basic biological research and clinical trials. Our customers include prominent academic centers and pharmaceutical companies. Together we are working to improve understanding of the human immune system, and ultimately quality of care.
As a Sales Associate, you will be responsible for engaging with prospective customers to drive new business. Reporting to our Chief Executive Officer, you will manage software-as-a-service, business-to-business sales cycles and coordinate with the rest of our team to progress opportunities into licenses.
This is a full-time, remote position. Travel requirements are 1-3 global scientific conferences or trade shows per year.
- Develop territory business plan to exceed territory sales targets
- Maintain existing accounts to ensure license renewals
- Identify and develop new opportunities
- Primary focus on large academic centers, research hospitals, and pharmaceutical companies
- Participate in 1-3 scientific conferences or trade shows per year
- Contribute to Astrolabe’s marketing efforts via outreach and content generation and promotion
- Coordinate with the rest of the team on the state of the product and advise on sales and marketing perspective
- Bachelor’s degree or greater in a life science discipline (i.e. biology, molecular biology, computational biology, or bioinformatics)
- Strong interest and aptitude in sales
- Good communication skills (both verbal and written)
What We Offer
- Competitive salary ($60,000 – $80,000 + commission, based on experience)
- 100% coverage on health, vision, and dental coverage for you and your family
- Healthcare and Dependent Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Life insurance for you and your family
- Three weeks of paid time off
- Paid parental leave
- Potential for flexible work arrangements
- Remote working environment
Astrolabe Diagnostics is an equal opportunity employer and encourages people of all backgrounds, genders, ethnicities, abilities, age, national origin, religion, and sexual orientations to apply.
Please send your resume and a brief intro to email@example.com.