Bridge to BCG 2021
Bridge to BCG is an immersive workshop designed to help you test-drive the BCG case team experience.
Bridge to BCG 2021 will take place virtually May 24 through May 27. Programming will take place in the evening to help students balance their work/lab/academic schedules. In addition, Bridge participants will be invited to optional engagement opportunities occurring throughout May and June.
As a Bridge to BCG participant you will:
- Think strategically while solving a case in a realistic BCG case team simulation
- Team with Bridge participants and consultants to understand the why and how behind case work
- Network and connect with BCG consulting staff and your fellow Bridge participants
- Get to know our culture and learn about life as a consultant
Bridge to BCG 2021 is open to candidates with the below degrees currently attending or associated with a US or Canadian school or hospital.
- PhDs, JDs, and postdocs looking to start full-time with BCG in late 2021 or in 2022
- MDs, MD/MBAs, medical residents/interns, and practicing physicians looking to start full-time in late 2021 through 2023 (please note, practicing physicians with more than 5 years of experience are not eligible for Bridge. Review our full-time opportunities here.)
- Master’s students that hold a JD, PhD, or MD looking to start full-time in late 2021 or in 2022
If you are seeking full-time opportunities for 2021, please refer to the following options:
- If you want to start with BCG during or after July 2021, we encourage you to submit a Bridge to BCG application.
- If you want to start before July 2021, please apply ASAP via our full-time application. We are reviewing applications on a rolling basis.
Deadline for applications is Tuesday, March 30, 2021 at 11:59 PM ET
For more information: https://www.bcg.com/en-us/careers/students/adc-bridge-to-bcg