MOST Policy Fellows serve as informal science advisors to the Missouri General Assembly covering a variety of science (including social and behavioral sciences) and technology-related policy topics. For more information about the fellowship, visit our MOST Policy Fellows website or watch a recording of our informational webinar below.
Application Submission: Completed applications must be submitted via email to email@example.com by 5:00 PM CT on March 15, 2021. All application materials should be combined into one PDF file. Only completed applications will be considered.
Selection Criteria: The MOST Policy Fellows Advisory Board will serve as the Fellow Selection Committee. Applications will be evaluated based on the following criteria.
- Interest in policy practices and procedures at the state-level, particularly in Missouri
- Capacity to provide nonpartisan, objective information to lawmakers, withholding personal biases
- Professionalism and maturity
- Initiative and ability to work independently on a variety of tasks
- Excellence in written and oral communication, particularly in breaking down complex technical information for a general audience
Any questions can be directed to MOST Policy Initiative Director, Rachel Owen at firstname.lastname@example.org or 573-507-0141.
Fellows will be considered post-doctoral fellows employed by the University of Missouri. The University of Missouri does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, protected veteran status, and any other status protected by applicable state or federal law.