Job Opportunity: Oncology Program Manager, Sarah Cannon, Remote, Nashville, TN
SHIFT: Work From Home
Sarah Cannon, the Cancer Institute of HCA Healthcare, offers integrated cancer services with convenient access to cutting-edge therapies for those facing cancer in communities across the United States and United Kingdom. Sarah Cannon’s cancer programs include individualized patient navigation provided by oncology-trained nurses, more than 1,200 stem cell transplants performed annually throughout the Sarah Cannon Blood Cancer Network, hundreds of clinical trials, and molecular profiling capabilities. Through its services, Sarah Cannon is providing state-of-the-art cancer care close to home for hundreds of thousands of patients, a number unmatched by any single cancer center.
By bringing together a network of globally recognized cancer experts, we are collaborating and sharing best practices that address every aspect of the cancer journey, from screening and diagnosis through treatment and survivorship.
Summary of Key Responsibilities:
As the Program Manager, you will serve as a key figure in the development of assigned disease-specific program by serving as a primary resource for assigned Physician Program leader(s). You will facilitate the development of the disease-specific program including but not limited to: LOI creation, trial design, and providing scientific collaboration with the designated Program leader(s) at Sarah Cannon, academic institutional partners, funding partners, and internal Sarah Cannon cross-functional teams.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- You will serve as a primary representative to the assigned research program(s), facilitating mutually beneficial relationships with internal/external partners, including members of the disease-specific program team, internal cross-functional teams, pharmaceutical study sponsors, and key external thought leaders and investigators.
- You will collaborate with cross-functional teams in order to develop and maintain the disease-specific clinical trial pipeline to ensure continued program success.
- You will assist the assigned Program leader(s) in creating and drafting concepts [Letters Of Intent (LOI)] for future Sarah Cannon sponsored clinical trials, review and finalize new trial protocols, and assist in planning program publication strategies.
- You will support Program leader(s) to ensure time effective delivery of concept development and in the maintenance of study review/ approval documentation as appropriate.
- You will create, maintain and distribute disease-specific pipeline and other related reports and identify gaps in program menu on a routine basis. Provide routine reporting of the disease-specific program status to management, including IIT, IST and Innovations studies..
- You will initiate improvements, tools and forms to enhance the efficiency and the quality of the work performed in assigned disease-specific area.
For this position, you must have:
- Bachelor’s Degree (4 Year Program)
- At least 3-5 years’ project/program management experience in clinical research
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Experience in project management or program management in a fast paced environment
It is preferred that you have:
- Master’s Degree (1-2 Year Program)
- 7 years of project/program management experience in clinical research
- Oncology/Hematology research experience preferred
- Pharmaceutical industry experience preferred
- Prior experience mentoring and/or training less senior team members
- Research certification
Questions? Contact Ashley Brady, email@example.com