Job Opportunity: Lecturer, Dept of Biology, Belmont University, Nashville, TN
Lecturer position at Belmont University:
- Full-time, non-tenure-track
- Teaching 12-hours of courses in fall 2022 and 12-hours in spring 2023.
- No service or scholarship requirements.
- One-year contract with the potential for renewal
- BS/MS required, PhD-preferred, in related biosciences field
- Must have authorization to work in the US
Interested candidates should contact:
Chris Barton, Ph.D
Associate Professor & Chair of Biology
Director, Biochemistry & Molecular Biology Program
Nashville, Tennessee 37212
Office: 3008 Ayers Academic Center
Phone: (615) 460-5564