LifeScience TN BioTN Academic Alliance is seeking new leadership
Are you Interested in the life sciences industry, policy or advocacy?
The Life Science Tennessee BioTN Academic Alliance needs new leadership to help coordinate activities in middle TN
The mission of the Life Science Tennessee BioTN Academic Alliance is to bring life science graduate students and post-doctoral researchers together to create opportunities for entrepreneurship, career development, and knowledge sharing with the goal of creating a life science industry network.
Graduate students and post-doctoral researchers from any school in Tennessee can join the Academic Alliance as an individual members.
Middle TN needs new leadership to help coordinate and promote activities with other state academic alliances
Visit the website: http://biotn.org/programs/academic-alliance/
Nashville Chapter: http://biotn.org/biotn-academic-alliance-nashville-chapter/
- Grow your network by interacting with local life science professionals
- Meet like-minded students and postdocs
- Plan and attend networking events like the monthly Beer & Biotech and the annual Life Science TN conference, LST|CON
- Build your resume by serving on the executive board or a committee.
- Help organize and execute the annual SciPreneur Challenge
- Organize policy outreach through “Day on the Hill” and “Day in DC”
- Assist in organizing the BioTN Biotech Job Fair each year
Are you interested in getting involved or have questions? Please contact: email@example.com