Job Opportunity: Data Scientist, AZRA AI
Do you want to be a part of something purposeful, something bigger than yourself? Are you looking to apply all of your data science experience and insights to solve meaningful problems? If so, you may just be the person we’re looking for to join Azra AI on our mission to advance healthcare through clinical intelligence and automation. At Azra AI, we enable health systems to improve clinical workflows by analyzing pathology and radiology reports in real-time and identifying cancer or other diagnoses. These reports are surfaced to clinicians in an easy-to-use workflow tool that enables patients to get care quickly and clinicians to focus on what they do best, caring for patients.
Your Adventure at Azra AI
As a Data Scientist, you will be analyzing unstructured text data to address healthcare problems. The role will involve analyzing complex data, generating insights, and creating solutions as needed across a variety of tools and platforms. The ideal candidate for this position will possess the ability to perform both independent and team based research and generate insights from large data sets with a hands-on/can-do attitude of servicing/managing day-to-day data requests and analysis. We are a collaborative team that enjoys learning and works together to solve meaningful problems.
This role reports directly to the Chief Data Scientist.
- Implement and validate predictive models based on statistical/NLP insights
- Prepare, transform and annotate client datasets
- Create compelling visualizations for client reporting
- Manage client communications in conjunction with senior team members
- Experience working with data and analytics (2-5 years including school, though some applied experience is required)
- Proficiency with Python (1-2 years)
- Fundamentals in machine learning techniques and data science principles (2+ years)
- Solid statistics knowledge
- Desire to work in a collaborative, team environment
- Desire to learn the latest machine learning technologies and put them into practice
- Experience working in and deploying models in a cloud environment (either GCP or AWS)
- Experience with NLP
- Experience with Transformer models
- Familiarity with PyTorch, ideally Hugging Face models
- Python packages: pandas, numpy, scikit-learn, spaCy, nltk, XGBoost, PyTorch
- Cloud: GCP
- Git / gitlab
- PostgreSQL, MySQL
Click here to apply