Job Opportunity: Clinical Policy Analyst, Concert Genetics, Nashville, TN
Concert Genetics is a software and managed services company that promotes health by providing the digital infrastructure for reliable and efficient management of laboratory testing and precision medicine.
Concert Genetics is seeking a Clinical Policy Analyst to help build and maintain our data assets. It will be your role to support maintenance of a portfolio of data resources to support coverage and reimbursement of tests and alignment of policies to the market of tests. You will be a voice for key clinical data assets within the team.
You would be joining an innovative, energetic, passionate team who will help you grow and build skills at the intersection of genetics, information technology and supporting clinical care.
● After 3 months on the job you will have:
○ Developed an understanding of Concert’s Data Asset and Content Management
philosophy, structure and update schedule
○ Learned to update policies, and to curate policies and claim edits into the Concert Platform
○ Integrated company mission and strategy into your work and deliverables
● After 6 months you will have:
○ Independently reviewed and updated policies and claim edits as well as learned Concert’s
claims matching system and taxonomy structure.
○ Apply claims analytics to identify new opportunities for policy and claim edit development
○ Use Concert tools to program and maintain content within the system and support the
company’s mission of automation
● After 12 months you will have:
○ Made contributions to workflow strategy and internal innovation in data asset build out and
○ Communicated about claim edit updates and questions within and external to Concert
○ Become a go-to resource within the company for questions about Concert’s policy and
claim edit development and maintenance strategies.
What leads to success?
● Technical Bravery: You are comfortable with new technologies and eager to dive in to understand data in raw and in processed states. You like learning about new technologies and tests.
● Comfort with ambiguity: You aren’t afraid of uncertainty and blazing new trails, you care about building towards a future that is different from today.
● Effective Communication: You build rapport and great working relationships with senior leaders, peers, and use the relationships you’ve built to drive the company forward.
● Executes well: You are biased to action and get things done. You acknowledge unknowns and recover from setbacks well.
● Mission-focused: You’re personally motivated to drive more affordable, equitable and effective integration of diagnostic technologies into clinical care and are coming in with relevant experience aligned with this mission.
This company is based in Nashville, Tennessee, however, Concert supports working remotely and is flexible in terms of location in order to find the right candidate.
For further questions, please contact Gillian W. Hooker, Chief Scientific Officer at email@example.com