Part-time summer internship – Cumberland Emerging Technologies
Reporting to the Manager Development Science, the part-time intern will be responsible for basic laboratory functions and assistance in analytical testing, pre-formulation studies, and formulation experiments for CPI/CET development leads. Responsibilities include maintaining the laboratory, assisting the Formulation Scientist in laboratory work, including compatibility studies, formulation and pre-formulation experiments. The time commitment is up to 2-3 days/week, 6-8 hours per day, to be finalized in discussions with the Manager.
1. Maintain a working laboratory facility.
2. Assist the Formulation Scientist in performing laboratory work.
3. Other associated activities as needed and/or developed.
- Ability to clearly communicate (verbally and written);
- A basic understanding of laboratory work and responsibilities.
Preferrable: Strong familiarity in chemistry and analytical sciences.
Education: BS or current undergraduate in life sciences, chemistry, or analytical sciences or previous experience as a laboratory technician.
If you are interested in this local internship opportunity, contact Dr. Andrew Vila (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information and to share your CV/resume.